- ISPS Compliance Services
- MTSA compliance Services.
- Vessel security assessments.
- Facility security assessments.
- Security exercises. (Tabletop or full scale field exercise)
- Maritime Protective Guard Force.
- Home of the Security Individual (SI) program.
- Secure HUB for filing of Vessels ENOA. (advanced electronic notice of arrival)
- Secure HUB for filing of Vessels AMS. (Automated Manifest System)
- Writing, evaluating or updating Vessel Security Plans.
- Facility / Vessel Security plan updates to USCG or participating government.
- Gate list vetting services for facilities or vessels for verification of approved access/egress of visitors/technicians, against terrorist watch lists, background checks, local expertise, USCG confirmation.
- 24/7 point of contact for any security or maritime security level related questions for vessels security officer, company security officer, vessels crew and/or owners/charterer’s operational security support for possible expected delays, etc.
- 24/7 point of contact for verification of facility and/or port international ship and port security requirements and necessary contact for standard reporting practices, etc.
- 24/7 point of contact for incident management. (security, safety, natural disaster)
- 24/7 support and active response for writing security plans in accordance with US Coast guard captain of the port orders for high interest vessels and high risk crewmen to avoid delays and/or excessive costs.
- Supply-Chain Management
- Intel Analysis
- Contingency Planning
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- ISM Compliance Services
- PFSO/CSO/FSO/VSO support plans for ship owners, waterfront facilities, Charterer’s, Ship Managers, etc.
- FSO services: Providing a certified FSO to be listed on the Facility Security Plan who will be the primary contact and responsible entity on behalf of the facility as related to any incident, MARSEC increase, declaration of security, etc.
- AFSO services: Providing an alternate FSO to a facility in the event that the FSO is not available.
- Specialized Security Assessments** Ask about our unique USBA program with videos and after action report analysis.
- SSAS Monitoring.
- AIS position reporting for all or specific movements of one or more vessels or assets in the region of a vessel/facility.
- Sharepoint services for updates and account services.
- Qualified Individual (QI) services in line with OPA 90 regulations.
- Security Individual (SI) services in line with the Port Security Task Force Implementation Act.
Bomb dog services: MOMPS and our partner are the largest provider of bomb dog teams in the United States. We are capable of providing dogs anywhere in the world. We provide single handler, single purpose bomb dog teams trained solely in explosive detection and safety act approved by the US Department of Homeland Security.
Our handlers are experts in the field of explosive detection security, with years of specialized law enforcement and/or military experience.
For information on our additional services not listed , please contact us 24/365.